Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ellen is coming back to Universal Orlando!

I am so so excited as yesterday I got the call that we had been selected to get tickets for when Ellen comes back to tape her show here at Universal City Walk Orlando!! I had registered for tickets as SOON as they would let me on the website, but I never dreamt I would get them!! I was lucky to get them back in 2007 but I had already planned a trip back to the UK which ran through those dates, and wasn't able to change them, it was so upsetting! Even more so when I found out Jennifer Lopez was the guest that year! Ugh!

So I really really wanted them this year, I'm shocked I got them this time! She will tape two shows on Sunday, April 3 which will air April 5 and 6. Guests have not been announced as of yet, but I will be checking as often as I can to see who it may be!


I just hope they allow cameras....and food! The caller told me we have to be there by 9-am, despite the taping starting at 12, so I hope they allow snacks and drinks too. I am now counting down the days to it!!! :-)



4 comments:

  1. So exciting! I love Ellen, wish I signed up for tickets...but I have a 2 year old monster and that would NOT be a fun day for him.

    I hope they allow you to take your camera (and snacks too). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes thats true! Especially since we have to be there so early too, I don't think your boy would appreciate it at all lol! If they allow cameras I will certainly be posting any pictures here after!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're sooo luck, that is freaking awesome. Make sure you send us twitter updates throughout the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sally! I certainly will! Can't wait! Let's just hope it doesn't rain now haha!

    ReplyDelete