Tuesday, February 22, 2011

WELCOME!

Hi there!


Welcome to my page! This is the first time I have ever created a blog, so I'm quite excited yet equally nervous! I have always been an observer in the blog world, so figured why not try it out for myself. So come and join me, and if you're feeling particularly lovely subscribe, and I promise to bring you exciting news and photographs from my adventures living in the 407....Orlando!!!

For my first post I'd like to include this photo I took recently of Downtown Disney, Tony Mainolfi from WESH news even showed it during the live 6 o'clock newscast!!!! Its amazing what you  can do with an Iphone these days!!






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo!!

    So excited you started a blog! You have a follower already...me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jessica!!! I thought it was time to try it out for myself. So happy you are following, thank you!!!!

    ReplyDelete