Thursday, February 24, 2011

Fun Spot Commercial!

Ok so if you live in the Central Florida area then you have heard about Fun Spot, and seen their commercials on TV! The ad's catch your attention with their cute jingles and the fun dancing! "Fun spot days are here again HEY!" So I recently heard they are advertising for people to come along to their International Drive location and be in their next commercial!

Taping is from 9-am till noon this Monday 28th February, each participant will receive a $20 gift card to one of their amusement parks! All you need to be able to do is walk down a street and do basic movements! So I'm thinking I might go and try it out, anyone else thinking the same thing?! I've never been  in a commercial before so it might be fun! I'll let you know if I can successfully persuade someone to come with me! LOL

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun, cannot wait to hear your experience! Unfortunately, Monday won't work for me...grrrr. But last time I checked, I am able to walk down a street and do basic movements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!!! Let's hope I can do the walk and basic movements too then! ;) think I have persuaded my friend to join me, as my husband refused!!! Lol can't blame him really! I'll let you know how it goes if we get to go!! I'll try take photos haha!!

    ReplyDelete